- Lead Fluid silicone tubing adopts imported silicone rubber material and platinum-cured process.
- The tubing has characteristics such as non-toxic, biological inert and UV resistance, ozone resistance, heat resistance, high transparency, strong resilience, resistance to compression, etc.
- It is the optimal material of tubing and can be widely used in scientific research and production areas such as GMP pharmacy, biotechnology, molecular biology, fine chemistry, environmental protection and food processing.
- Excellent durability and aging resistance; outstanding physical and mechanical properties; weak performance in acid and solvent resistance.
- High anti-break intensity; good transparency; excellent physical and biologic inertia. Water pressure resistance：4-8bar
- VDO Guide
- Wall thickness : 1.6 mm
- Inside diameter : 3.1 mm
- Tubing pressure : (continuous) 0.17 Mpa, (interval) 0.27 Mpa
- Length : 15 m